welcome to Strange Brew!
We are Bristol’s newest independent mid-sized venue, having opened our doors in the city centre in September 2020. We are a DIY bar, live music venue, café, record shop and exhibition space, and also host markets, fairs, workshops, talks and performance art.
We currently have Covid safety measures in place to ensure we can operate safely in the current circumstances. These include:
- Proof of double vaccination or negative PCR/Lateral flow test required on the door*
- Reduced capacity (our rooms are spacious!)
- Additional ventilation – no recycled air
- Mask wearing encouraged
- Mask required for entry & compulsory when ordering at the bar
- Regular hand washing / sanitisation encouraged
- Longer breaks between performances to allow breaks outside
- Deep cleaning every day
- Card / contactless payments only – no cash
- Card machines and contact points sanitised regularly
* If without vaccination proof, visitors will be asked to show text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow or PCR test that has been conducted in the last 24 hours. Physical tests will not be accepted.
Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or are a close contact with a positive case.
We look forward to dancing with you all!
Coming up at Strange Brew
**Bookings for all events via Headfirst**